Understanding Our Slavery – How Organized Crime Runs the Government and Media with Easy Solutions for Real Freedom.The book exposes how inter-generational organized crime has been controlling and robbing society using a technique called Statism in its mandatory government schools. One of the unfortunate consequences of the system is the government’s monopoly police forces are given the ability to rob, victimize and even murder the citizenry with impunity and the African-American community is being disproportionately targeted… a point made by the majority of residents who made comments or had questions at the end of the meeting.On the evening of June 5th, 2018 I attended a town hall meeting held in Ashburn, Virginia, the Internet’s global inter-connection point, data center capital of the planet, and home of the Washington Redskins, a bustling little hamlet of Loudoun County, Virginia, a suburb of Washington DC. The topic was “Building Positive Relations with Law Enforcement” and the event was held by the Northern Virginia Business and Professional Women’s Club, an organization of African-American female executives. Loudoun County is the wealthiest county in US with neighbors Fairfax County, VA and Howard County, MD coming in #2 and #3 and Arlington County #6. In addition to football field-sized data centers spying on the population, our little county leads the nation in the sale of luxury automobiles, fine jewelry, expensive wine and spirits, premium cigars, kind bud, McMansions, cosmetic surgery, bought-and-paid-for-politicians, and Federal “workers” making $170,000+ a year. My running joke whenever friends or neighbors bring up the subject is “It’s almost like the wealth of an entire nation was stolen and concentrated in a tiny little area around Washington DC”. Except it isn’t a joke! it’s the reality that I am exposing in my new book:
Click on each Image to ExpandThe Police Solution: African-Americans Roll Over and Lick Boot Shockingly, to the visible and audible disgust of many in the crowd, myself included, Sergeant Easton McDonald of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (Executives?NOBLE?) presented a video that suggested the solution to the problem was for African-Americans to simply roll-over and submit in any police encounter no matter how egregious! He further used as examples of situations where he believed the police could interject themselves: a group of men shooting dice or if an officer smelled marijuana. Both victimless crimes where the police/government arrest peaceful people and frequently lock them in for-profit prisons where they are then forced to work as slave labor for pennies an hour. In the case of gambling, the local Fairfax police famously swat-teamed (Breaking and Entering when anyone else does it) a well-known high stakes poker game in Great Falls, Virginia in 2015 made up of successful businessmen and seized/stole the cash! This was shortly after the Fairfax police SWAT team had accidentally shot and killed local optometrist Salvatore Culosi Jr. when serving a warrant for football bets where a police detective befriended him at a bar and entrapped him! The War on Drugs is the New Slavery
- Overdoses – Illegality forces both addicts and recreational users to roll-the-dice with potentially adulterated substances since they can’t buy guaranteed pure drugs of measured potency.
- Violence and Crime – Prohibition raises the cost of addictive drugs astronomically vs the free market leading many addicts to turn to crime to finance their habit AND because drugs are illegal it attracts organized crime (vs. the local drug store) that settle their disputes with violence leaving the population in the crossfire vs. having access to courts.
- Creating Addicts – Perversely, the drug war actually creates a financial incentive for drug dealers to spend their own money to create addicts! If a drug dealer can give a teenager free drugs until they are hooked then chances are that drug dealer is the only one the kid knows so the drug dealer has a captured customer. Compare that with legally addictive alcohol where no similar financial incentive exists because it can be readily purchased anywhere.
- Let’s call the problem inter-generational organized crime, because it is, and focus on the obvious large-scale theft of trillions through the TARP/TALF and other “bailout” programs, trillions missing from the Pentagon, billions from HUD, USPS, AMTRAK, etc.
- A focus on voluntaryism/anarchy/libertarianism as the only political system fair for all (No Masters, No Slaves) and exposing both organized crime’s #1 tool: Statism and the illogical, self-contradictory ideas behind “government”: The inability to delegate rights you don’t have personally to representatives, the obvious theft of taxation, the immorality of locking peaceful people in for-profit prisons for victimless crimes, etc.
- Let’s expose “The System” in measurable, targeted, cost-effective ways that take away organized crime’s psychological control system of statism/nationalism by explaining and documenting the identifiable techniques, people, and organizations involved in government-funded propaganda and indoctrination programs including DoD/CIA funding of Hollywood “programming” including 800 plus movies and 1000+ television shows and 6 monopoly media companies running hundreds of subsidiaries to give the illusion of choice the evidence for which is linked in the free PDF version of the book.
- Provide informational tools for the honest teachers and awake students in the government’s mandatory indoctrination centers and militarized youth programs like the Boy Scouts, Explorers, and Young Marines to expose the “Con” with cost-effective media tailored to visual learners to improve and accelerate their understanding of “The System” including books, posters, videos and infographics tailored to a much wider audience than traditional books.